Turn the tide is the achievement which player need to play as one of the nations with nomadic technology group, reform government and westernize. This achievement will change as soon as the new version of Europa Universalis IV releases. In the new version, westernization will disappear and some new mechanics will replace it. So I guess I will be one of the people who done it in the old fashion way.
I believe most nomadic tribes can form the Mughal, Manchurian tribes can form Manchu then Qing… Forming other nations should be much better option than losing 5 stability and 200 admin points to reform government.
Since the horde tech group is 175% of penalty, I have to keep my pious -100 and hire advisors to not fall behind. Who need pious when you have higher tech level than your fellow Sunni horde neighbor? I do not have to change into Bukhara as soon as in the first day of 1500 like I did….
1. Choose Uzbek, one of the strongest horde at the moment. And chosen because its proximity to Sweden.
2. Going to take a while to form Bukhara
3. After forming Bukhara, tech group and governemnt changes, and the only negative consequence is can’t tribal fued anymore
4. Who need this when you can form Bukhara
5. Let’s do some horde things first
6. More horde things
7. Tribal Feud is a very good causi belli, it is like the early imperial causi belli
8. Keep blobbing
9. Attack on Nogay
10. Someone is trying get benefit out of Nogay too…
11. That’s a right time for independence
12. It is the right time, literally
13 I can’t love this causi belli more, super fast blobbing. It just slow in tech and can’t be used for too long
14. I forgot why I help the Mongols
15. First time fighting Moscovy, in the plain
16. Horde tech group vs Eastern Europe Tech group
17. Sorry, g2g
18. Let me rest a bit, and attack Timurid as soon as the Moscovy-Golden Horde war is over
19. No one will help you now! Give me Samarkand and Bukhara!
20. Thank you.
21. This is actually my attempt to break thought the Russian forest and get close to Sweden. I dion’t want to wait for Moscovy become too strong
22. However, lost. (Can I blame on the Tribal Conquest causi belli? Too much claims will change tribal feud into tribal conquest?)
23. Alright, continue the horde stuff
24. Maybe I shouldn’t think of breaking through Russia at the moment
25. Getting into Yumen (trade node)
26. Not too bad
27. No, I don’t want to help you
28. I want to invade Timurid by myself
29. Because of more Uzbek culture land
30. Meanwhile in East Asia…. Not trying to get close to Ming
31. Oh, it is time?
32. Half of the work is done, yay!